3 Aralık 2013 Salı

Dexter TV show

The Getaway 
Debra: I have something to tell you. And maybe I shouldn't. I don't know.
Dexter: OK.
Debra: I found another CI Dad was sleeping with. A woman named named Laura Moser.
Dexter: [Voiceover: Harry was right. This is it.]
Debra: Does that name mean anything to you?
Dexter: Should it?
Debra: It doesn't? Look, she died, but she left behind two little boys. And one of those little boys was you. Laura Moser is your biological mother.
Dexter: [Voiceover: Don't say the rest. Don't know it.]
Debra: The other little boy, your brother, was named Brian. Brian Moser - the Ice Truck Killer.

Arthur[To Dexter] It's already over.

Dexter: [Voiceover: I wonder if Rita's looking at the same moon at this same moment. I like that - connected by light. The dark passenger's been fighting against it, trying to keep me all to himself. But it's my turn now...to get what I want - to embrace my family. And maybe one day not so long from now...I'll be rid of the dark passenger. It all begins with a getaway. Time away from the old me.]

Dexter: [Voiceover: Born in blood...both of us. Harry was right. I thought I could change what I am, keep my family safe. But it doesn't matter what I do, what I choose. I'm what's wrong. This is fate.]

Season 5

My Bad [5.01][edit]

Dexter: [Voiceover: I've watched 67 people die, and at the moment of truth, I looked into their eyes and they knew and I knew they got what they deserved. But what if that's not what happens? If you don't get what you deserve? If what you deserve is a white picket fence and your kids all around and a husband who loves you? What if the least you deserve is a real human being and what you get instead is me?]

Masuka[On Rita's body] I imagined her naked plenty of times, but never like this.

Debra: FBI? Fucking Bunch of Idiots...

Quinn: "Midway up her right thigh"? "Dissecting her femoral artery"?
Angel: Habit of precision.
Quinn: His wife just died. He's submitting a lab report. Seriously, the next door neighbor, the guy with the, you know, forehead? He was more torn up about Rita than Dexter was.
Angel: So?
Quinn: So it's weird, that's all.
LaGuerta: What are we working on here?
Masuka: Not Rita.
Angel: It's Dexter's 911 call.
LaGuerta: Did you hear me or not? I said the case is with the FBI now.

Masuka: You were right about one thing - that neighbor Elliot being all torn up about Rita. I'm thinking now there's some things that I shouldn't have told Dexter.
Quinn: What? What shouldn't you have told him?
Masuka: About a significant exchange of saliva I witnessed at Thanksgiving - as in a kiss.
Quinn: Rita and Elliot?
Masuka: Dude was totally in love with her.
Quinn: And Dexter knew?
Masuka: Yeah. If I'd known she was gonna... I should have kept my big mouth shut.

Dexter: I need to tell you something.
Moira: Dexter? Is everything okay?
Astor: What's going on? You're freaking me out.
Dexter: Something happened to your mom.
Cody: Something bad?
Dexter: Yeah. Something bad...
Astor: Is she OK?
Dexter: A man came into our house, and your mother came home and he killed her.
Cody: What? She got killed? Somebody killed her?
Astor: No, she's fine.
Moira: Dexter. What...
Astor: You're kidding, right?
Moira: I don't understand. You said spend the day at Disney World.
Dexter: I'm sorry for your loss.

Quinn[To LaGuerta] Look, if this were anyone but Dexter, we'd at least be thinking like detectives. Which means what? What do you always say? When the wife is dead, 90% of the time the husband did it.

DexterDexter Morgan.
Debra[Please leave a message at the tone.] Guess who I just met. The fucking cat lady from downstairs - she was feeding ice cream to your son. So, I don't know where the fuck you are or why you think that you can fucking run away from the FBI, but you better get back here...

Dexter: She had a big heart. Big enough for the both of us - had to be. I wasn't even human...when we first met. I never expected that to change. She reached out and found something I didn't even know was there. She never hurt anybody. She was innocent. And she died a brutal death and...and I can't...fix it. But I know I have to try...here in Miami with the people who knew her and who...who cared about her. And who loved her. [Voiceover: Like I did.]

Hello, Bandit 

Dexter: [Voiceover: It's said there are seven stages of grief. I suppose killing someone with my bare hands in a men's room was my way of working through the anger stage. Whatever the other six stages are... I don't have time for them.]

Boyd: This don't look right.
Dexter: What do you mean?
Boyd: Well, usually when you find a dead animal in the road; it means he was hit by a car. But there's no tire marks or blood on the asphalt. This raccoon was killed someplace else and dropped here.
Dexter: [Voiceover: He's CSI-ing me.]

Angel: Let me ask you a question, hypothetical. Say a newly married person...accidentally discovers that his or her new spouse has a savings account with a lot of money. Is that something that one should expect to share?
Quinn: Fuck, no. That's your money. You tell the lieutenant to keep her fuckin' hands off it.

Masuka: She was still alive when they cut her head off. Excision of eyes and tongue was done postmortem.
Debra: That's considerate of them.

Debra: They're looking for someone named Kyle Butler who's a friend of Arthur Mitchell's. They think if they can find him, then he can lead them to Mitchell.
Quinn: But they can't find him?
Debra: Well, not yet. They're having sketches done. They're trying to get a positive ID.
Quinn: Kyle Butler. Why does that name sound so familiar?
Debra: Well, that's the weird thing. We worked that case, remember? A dead Kyle Butler...
Quinn: Right, he got his head smashed in. Went unsolved...any connection?
Debra: I don't know. I'm sure the FBI will find a way to fuck it up.

Debra: How's it going?
Masuka: I hate this shit. This is Dexter's job. Blood - it's gross.

Angel: How's it going in there?
Debra: Masuka said he really likes working with the blood. He hopes he can get more assignments like this.
Angel: I'll keep that in mind. Let me ask you a question. If you were married, and you found out that the person you were married to had a secret bank account with a lot of money, do you think that peson should share it?
Debra: Jesus, Angel. Just because you married her doesn't mean you own her. It's her money. End of story.

Astor: You ruined everything. We'd gotten used to it. It wasn't that bad!
Dexter: Used to what?
Astor: To the way things were! Before you! Without a dad! And then you come along and become a part of the family, and we thought that everything was gonna be good forever. You made us think that! And it's not true. Things got worse.

Practically Perfect 

Debra: I'm just trying to get the truth. However long that takes is up to you.
Girl: I'm telling you the truth. I'm not lying.
Debra: First you said you didn't do drugs, and then you said you did.
Girl: I said I might have tried some at a Tri Delt party once.
Debra: You might have? What the fuck does that even mean? You did or you didn't. You can't kind of do blow.
Girl: But that was six years ago in college.
Debra: And I'm supposed to believe you're not on anything now?
Girl: I'm totally clean.
Debra: Then why are you so nervous?
Girl: Because I wasn't expecting on getting these kind of questions. I mean, you sound like a cop.
Debra: I am a cop. I work for Miami Metro Homicide.
Girl: Look, I don't know what's going on here. I came for a nanny job. I'm not like, planning to kill the president.
Dexter: [Voiceover: Harrison needs a nanny and Deb insisted on running point. The way it's going, only Mary Poppins would make the cut.]

Dexter: You didn't answer your cell.
Sonia: Well, I had my hands full. Oh, I left a note on the fridge. Oh, I didn't mean to worry you.
Dexter: No, it's fine. I'm just... I'm not used to checking the fridge for notes. [Voiceover: Just messages from other serial killers.]

Debra: When you lose someone close, routine can be a ladder that can help you climb back into some kind of normalcy.
Dexter: Where'd you hear that?
Debra: I am capable of independent thought. Oprah.

Masuka[To Quinn] Looks like...the same treatment as our other...head case. Eyes and tongue have been excised. Damn, don't people just shoot each other any more?

Boyd: Let me the fuck out of here.
Dexter: I bet you've heard that before, "let me out of here", from all the women you've killed. I wish you could see the room I set up for you. But you fucked everything up, Boyd. All those pictures I took of the woman you killed - it's a shame you'll never get to see them. I'll just have to paint a word-picture for you instead. They were young, just starting their lives... Now they're floating in formaldehyde and stuffed into barrels strewn around a swamp.
Boyd: Who the hell are you?
Dexter: Just a fellow traveler, who also likes to pick up dead animals.
Boyd: I did them a favor. They were all suffering and I put them out of their misery.
Dexter: Yeah, you'll be doing one more favor tonight.
Boyd: What are you talking about?
Dexter: I've recently suffered a loss. My wife...was murdered by someone like you. Someone like me... It turned my life upside down.
Boyd: Why is that my problem?
Dexter: Because you're the start of my healing process.
Boyd: I knew you were fucked up the minute I laid eyes on you.
Dexter: I was fucked up long before that.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder