3 Aralık 2013 Salı

Breaking Bad tv show dialogue


Hank: So be on notice. We got new players in town. We don't know who they are, where they come from, but they possess an extremely high skill-set. Me personally? I'm thinking Albuquerque just might have a new kingpin.

Walter: I have cancer. Lung cancer. It's bad.

[Walter sees Jesse sneak into his backyard]
Walter: You can't be serious. What the hell are you doing here?
Jesse: Yo, I waited 'til the ball buster left. I mean, no offense.
Walter: Who sent you? You wearing a wire? You setting me up?
Jesse: A wire? You want a wire? I got a wire. [grabs crotch] Speak into the mic, bitch! What the hell's wrong with you? A wire.
Walter: So who did you tell about–
Jesse: Nobody! What are you, nuts?
Walter: Then why are you here?
Jesse: I don't know. To like...touch base.
Walter: Touch base?
Jesse: Yeah, you know...what you call...a debrief? Maybe we could like...I thought we could debrief.
Walter: Wow, that's...that's what you think we need, to debrief?
Jesse: Yeah, after what happened, it just seems like the thing to do. Kind of, you know, talk about it. We can't talk to anybody else. Anyway, that and I wanted to...I wanted to tell you how much everybody digs that meth we cooked.
Walter: Everybody digs...the meth we cooked.
Jesse: Seriously, I got dudes that would give their left nut for a little more.
Walter: Great.
Jesse: I'm just saying, if you ever...saw your way clear to...you know, you and I...cooking a little more.
Walter: Get the hell off my property.
Jesse: What? I'm just saying.
Walter: Go and don't come back. Now!
Jesse: Alright. You know what? [Jesse takes out a wad of cash] Four grand. Your share from selling that batch. That's why I'm here. Yeah, that's right. I didn't smoke it all. [Jesse tosses the money into Walter's pool and leaves]

Jesse: Right on, little bro! Making mad in-roads with the business community.

Skyler: Can I call them and tell them you'll start next week?
Walter: I just think that we need to...discuss it a little more, that's all.
Skyler: What is there to discuss? You're going to get the best treatment and he's the best.
Walter: Well, there's the money discussion. $90,000 out of pocket. Maybe more.
Skyler: There's a way, Walt. There's financing, there's installment plans. I could always go back to work. Walt, there's always a way.
Walter: Alright. Skyler, say that there is a way, and we spend all that money, and...am I supposed to leave you with all that debt? I just don't want emotions ruling us. Maybe treatment isn't the way to go.
Walter Jr.: Then why don't you just fucking die already? Just give up and die.

Gray Matter 

Jesse: Yo, why would you want this lame ass job anyway? I mean, no offense.
Badger: Because I'm on probation, yo. Gotta prove to the man I'm rehabilitated. [smokes a joint]

Walter: Well, back when Elliott and I were in grad school, we came up with the name. Schwartz: black. Walter White. So together, they became Gray Matter Technologies.
Farley: Cute, huh?
Man: So you run the company with Elliott?
Walter: Well, no. No, that's Gretchen and Elliott. I gravitated toward education.
Man: What university?
[Walter clears his throat and takes a drink]

Walter: Alright, I've got the Talking Pillow now. Okay? We all, in this room, love each other. We want what's best for each other and I know that. I am very thankful for that. But...what I want...what I want, what I need, is a choice.
Skyler: What does that...mean?
Walter: Sometimes I feel like I never actually make any of my own. Choices, I mean. My entire life it just seems I never...you know, had a real say about any of it. Now this last one, cancer...all I have left is how I choose to approach this.
Skyler: Then make the right choice, Walt. You're not the only one it affects. What about your son? Don't you wanna see your daughter grow up? I just...
Walter: Of course I do. Skyler, you've read the statistics. These doctors...talking about surviving. One year, two years, like it's the only thing that matters. But what good is it, to just survive if I am too sick to work, to enjoy a meal, to make love? For what time I have left, I want to live in my own house. I want to sleep in my own bed. I don't wanna choke down 30 or 40 pills every single day, lose my hair, and lie around too tired to get up...and so nauseated that I can't even move my head. And you cleaning up after me? Me, with...some dead man, some artificially alive...just marking time? No. No. And that's how you would remember me. That's the worst part. So...that is my thought process, Skyler. I'm sorry. I just...I choose not to do it.

Jesse: Yo.
Walter: Wanna cook?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder